Bienvenue sur mon blog! Mes messages sont le plus souvent programmés à l'avance pour être postés régulièrement. J'espère que vous aimerez mes réalisations et que vous me le direz en laissant un petit commentaire, toujours apprécié! Et si vous permettez (en laissant l'adresse de votre blog), je viendrai vous voir, bien sûr !
Si vous aimez, n'hésitez pas à partager !



My name is Laurence, I created this blog to share my pages and other scrapbooking projects. I often schedule my posts and if you leave a message, I love to comment back, when I know how (if you leave your blog address!).
You can also follow my blog if you just want to see my latest pages.
If you like, feel free to share !

lundi 29 juillet 2013

Joli ! Color Combo Galore 249 and DT call

Voilà la dernière page pour Juillet à Color Combo Galore ! J'ai choisi l'inspiration journaling. La photo vient de Grenade, au lieu de photographier l'Alhambra, j'ai pris ce petit restaurant en contrebas du belvédère San Nicolas. Bon, j'ai photographié l'Alhambra aussi, mais vous verrez plus tard.

http://api.ning.com/files/anKnwVgceFQ1*J-BNRt1r53YduHP38nZAcTWSY7J6jO*vdoz55gasQUqrjndXoPTw-1y5uCCNtmxN9lMD186JtNMGMzRxkuj/DT.IP_249.jpg
Si vous voulez postuler pour la design team, il est encore temps. Il suffit de faire une page avec un des combos de juillet et la télécharger dans la galerie avec les lettres "DT" devant le titre de la page (et le numéro du combo) et #DT dans la case "tag"

Bonne chance aux participantes, il vous reste jusqu'au 3 aout.

Here is my last page of the month for Color Combo Galore. I chose to focus on journaling, and I explain how you can find pretty places if you don't only look where you are told to look. I took this picture from the "belvedere San Nicolas" in Granada (Spain) and from there you are supposed to look at the Alhambre, it's a fantastic view. But I thought this restaurant was worth the photo too...

And :

HOW TO PLAY: If you are new here, or just not sure how to play along, then catch some of our videos on the MAIN PAGE. It's everything you need to know about playing the challenges. You can also read ABOUT IT HERE in the forum.

THE PRIZE: CALLING ALL PLAYERS! LAYOUTS AND CARDS! CARDS! CARDS!! Give us some cards! It's a Design Team contest, LAST WEEK TO ENTER. See HERE for details. Remember, if you want to be considered for this awesome opportunity and work alongside our phenomenal team, you have to add the tag #DT when uploading your project (you can check my search filter HERE to see if your project shows up, if not, go back and click EDIT, then add the #DT as a separate tag). Good luck to everyone who plays! The entries so far are AH-MAZING!!!!


Good luck to all participants !

1 commentaire:

Merci pour vos petits mots ♥, thanks for your little words ♥